Mary and The City: Rio de Janeiro by Fabritz Chemouny

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Rio de Janeiro by Fabritz Chemouny

Name: Fabritz Chemouny
Occupation: Fine art photographer
City/Neighborhood : Rio de Janeiro/ Bangu Complex
Your fav restaurants, food, and fav drink : Home, fish, water
Best kept secret : I am in love with 920 women in the same time
The biggest trap : Where I am and being the last human to be me.
Must see (fav places in your city) : Where I am staying of course!
Unforgettable trip : Every second of my existence is a bliss in Rio.
What to do (sun, mon, tue, wed, thur, fri, sat) ; Throw away your agenda!
Don't go back without... Erasing all your traces and pretend it never existed. Brasil is a treasure, dont tell anyone who's not worthy to know it!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment